ASP-Ajaxed 2.1.1: Finding my feet
Woot! ASP Ajaxed 2.1.1 is up. 😃
As I mentioned in an earlier post, I took over the ASP Ajaxed project in the hopes of keeping it alive. I'm still orienting myself to how Google Code hosts projects, and I'm still trying to figure out just how I'm going to go about running this particular project.
One of the things I found when converting the source control from svn to hg was that there were some bug fixes that were not in the posted 2.1 release. I added a couple of fixes of my own, and a new feature - a SHA256() hashing function - and published version 2.1.1.
Hopefully soon I'll have a little more about the plans and intentions for this little project.